Sunday 7 June 2009

Signs

What brings the magic of the Universe back to me is noticing signs that are placed in my path to remind me who I am. One moment I am day dreaming through life when all of a sudden a sign lifts me out of my unconscious state into the present moment.


Today's Sunday and I enjoy lying in bed for a while before getting up. I was thinking that today I would post a blog called "signs" however I wanted an up to date example so I asked the universe/spirit/God/Oneness to give me one. Two hours later I was driving to the shops and my mind was thinking about being aware of the beauty in people including myself. In a spontaneous movement at that very moment I put the radio on and the song playing was "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. I love that tune!


There's two signs I get most often. The first one is small, white feathers which for me represent the presence of angels. I usually see them when I go out walking in nature however they can turn up in the most unusual of places. The second sign is only one brake light working on a car. This one tells me I'm in the right place at the right time. Wherever I happen to be going is where I need to be. It's very useful especially if I'm not sure about whether I should be going somewhere or not.

What kind of signs do you attract? Feel free to share them as a comment.


Blessings on a full moon,


John


1 comment:

Indigo said...

Hi there John, great to stumble on your blog! Signs which I attract are number sequences i.e 11:11, 13:13, and also 333, 444, 555 etc all the way through the numbers. Also I have received a number of feathers during my time too - awesome signs when you notice them aren't they?