Sunday 27 June 2010

Magic Moments with Mother Amma

1) She enters the hall and I am in the centre. She is standing up and puts her hands above her head She acknowledges us as embodiments of love and the supreme consciousness. I find myself putting my hands above my head in response and for a moment it is just us acknowledging each other. I couldn’t believe it! I looked straight at her and my vision was blurred as though I was wondering whether this was real – me and Amma acknowledging each other. Of course, it was. This is a huge blessing for Amma to acknowledge me in this way.

2) It is a few minutes before the evening program and Amma is expected to arrive very soon. Suddenly I feel restless and get up to leave the hall. As I am walking out I hear that Amma is coming through the kitchen entrance. I don’t hesitate and walk straight to the kitchen. I wait near the exit into the main hall. Within 30 seconds Amma walks down this passageway with her closest disciples. Again I cannot believe it. It is like a dream. She is walking in all her glory towards me. Wow! This experience is beyond words.

A few days later I remember a dream where this happening. It’s Deja Vu. Three security people were in front of me when Amma walked past. As I was feeling so peaceful it didn’t bother me at all. I know Amma is on the inside, not just the outside.

3) I arrived in the RV (Mobile Home) at the Hyatt hotel in Dallas. I am allowed to park in a back entrance where trucks unload. At 11pm I suddenly hear some commotion and look outside the window. Amma’s RV has arrived! Without hesitation I go to it without putting my shoes on as she could appear at any second. Sure enough after a minute or so the door opens and she appears in all her splendour. She pauses at the door as if blessing the place. Then she briefly looks in my direction and I see a mischievous smile as if she’s saying “Surprise, here I am.”

I feel huge gratitude for this opportunity to see Amma at such close quarters without lots of devotees all around. I go back to rest in the RV and am aware that my heart is wide open and am feeling huge love for Amma and this creation.

2 comments:

Ruth Luna said...

Beautiful post, John!

Awakening uBuntu said...

Sounds like magic indeed. Enjoy the journey John!